for a 30 day free trial!
Steve is a serial entrepreneur currently co-founder and CEO of Organized Wisdom, and his numerous previous ventures include founding Promotions.com and listing it on the NASDAQ with a market cap of over $500 million.
Turning your ideas into a functioning business. Your plans will change regularly as you face new opportunities and refine your ideas. Whether you're in the same room or across the world, PlanHQ helps you and your co-founders get a plan up and running and on track for success.
- Collaborate with co-founders in real-time to develop and refine your ideas
- Quickly set, update and monitor budgets that will get you to break even
- Invite in advisers so they can actively help you shape your plan
- Change your plan in real-time to meet the new demands of your market
Transfer your old business plan to PlanHQ, then throw it in the bin. Your plan is only useful if you achieve it and to achieve it, your entire team must be working towards it.
- Set goals and actions and assign them to your team
- Receive emails whenever there are changes to your plan
- Add budgets and forecasts and compare them with actual results.
- Identify target markets and their requirements
- Build a database of competitors and compare them
Cut your tracking time in half. If your portfolio companies are managed on PlanHQ, you can access their plan at any time. You determine which sections are important and every single company has the same format.
- Login to your ‘dashboard’ and select which company to view
- Be aware of potential problems well before they esculate
- No more chasing companies for reports and lacking detail
- Be actively involved in setting and monitoring goals and keep a record of conversations
Track your client’s progress towards their goals. You provide the one on one value, we provide the backend support to keep businesses on track until next time you see them.
- Streamline your current service and track all your customers in one place - Online.
- Collaborate with your customers around a single tool. Don’t wait until the next meeting to check in.
- Quickly and easily document the outcomes of every one-on-one meeting with achievable goals, actions and forecasts
- Show your customers you are ahead of the pack by offering them something different.
Building a Virtual Team and a Green Business
"To collaborate online, the company depends on group software like chat, wikis, Basecamp for project management, and PlanHQ for business planning tools that were clunky, expensive, or nonexistent just a few years ago."
"Managing your company's goals effectively is the most important part of running a business that wants to Go Green Virtually. It's essential that every team member knows the organization's goals, their team's goals, and also the specific goals and actions they are responsible for."
What people are saying
"PlanHQ is sort of a paint-by-numbers process, which makes it an especially useful resource for people interested in starting a business"
We like using PlanHQ because it is not a project management tool. It is an action management tool and it focuses on helping your organization build your plan around you most important goals rather than a random list of to do items.
"It’s proving to be a useful tool for keeping the executive teams of startups focused on their primary goals"
"I am not a big fan of formal business plans, because by the time the ink dries there are usually changes. This product is the solution to that issue."
"Specifically for groups working on business plans."
"An application which I’m personally excited about, is designed to help you and your team create and maintain your company’s business plan."
"It's greatest benefit is how it challenges you to think through and answer for the whole business picture of your venture"
"If you are looking to develop a business plan and you are collaborating with others, then PlanHQ may be a solution for you."
"The advantage of working in PlanHQ is that you can co-opt other members of your team, organizing the scheduled goals and sub-actions around different individuals."
"Guides start-up entrepreneurs through the planning process, asking about important topics..."